HR - Admin
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 5-6 years of experience as an HR.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
MBA - (Human Resource)
Call Us - 9090902555
GoldCash Limited , Spaze I Tech Park 10th Floor, Unit No 1034 Tower B2, Sector 49,, Gurgaon, Sohna Road Gurgaon, 122018, India
9:30 to 6:30
INR300,000.00-INR500,000.00 Per year
April 14, 2021